Its clean and simple design perfectly compliments the elegance of the glass CHEMEX® carafe. The unmistakable quality and effortless functionality are in tune with our enduring philosophy that beauty and science can be one in the same.
- Six Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker (30oz.)
- Small pack of CHEMEX® Bonded Filters
- Glass coffeemaker cover
- Coffeemaker cleaner
Should you like an alternate size or series coffeemaker please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 413.331.4460 for details.
The Ottomatic coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filter’s, and our Chemex® carafe brewing process delivers the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements - everytime.
OTTOMATIC LIMITED WARRANTY
- 1 year limited warranty from date of original purchase.
- This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser or gift recipient. Keep the original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is recuired to make a warranty claim.
- Defects that occurred due to improper connection, improper handling, or repair attempts by non-au thorized persons are not covered by the warranty. The same applies for fa ilure to comply with the use of consumables (e.g. cleaning and decalcifying agents or water filters) that do not correspond to the original specifications.
- Routine parts and fragile parts like glass are excluded from the warranty.
- The appliance was designed and built for use as a coffee maker only. It is not intended for any other use
- The appliance was designed and built for non-commercial use only.
- Damages due to use which is improper or contrary to instruction and damage due to abuse are not under responsibility of the manufacturer and are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty becomes void if repairs are attempted or carried out by third parties who are not author ized by the manufacturer and/or if replacement parts other than the genuine Chemex parts are used.
- This limited warranty replaces and supersedes all other warranties express or implied. except where otherwise limited by law.
To make a warranty claim please email email@example.com
-Simply fill the tank with water until desired level is reached and replace tank cover. - Following normal Chemex® brewing instructions, place a filter in the top of the carafe, put one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 5 ounce cup of desired brewed coffee into filter cone. - Place carafe onto heating element and adjust so that the open filter is located below the sprayhead. - Switch the power button to the on position. The small bar found on the base of the Ottomatic® will light up to indicate the brew is in process. - The Chemex® Ottomatic® coffeemaker will then brew your perfect cup of coffee. - When the light changes from red to white, the tank will be empty and the the last drops of coffee will be extracting into the carafe. - Remove and dispose of the filter. Fill your mug. Enjoy. When brewing iced coffee, the heating element will remain deactivated. When brewing hot coffee, the heating element with automatically shut off after 30 minutes.
- You have three days from receipt of product to report breakage or errors in shipping
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply return the item, unused and in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- The item must be in its original packaging and include all documentation.
- We will only accept products for refund or exchange within a 30 day period after you receive it.
- We are not responsible for items that arrive to us broken or are lost in transit. We recommend using a carrier that will insure the products you are returning.
- We are not responsible for the cost of returning an item for exchange or refund.
- We do not warranty against traumatic breakage of Chemex products.
- We do not offer exchanges or refunds on items not bought directly from Chemex Corp. Please contact the store which the products were originally purchased from for assistance with these transactions.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES FOR APPAREL
If there are any problems with your order or you did not receive all of your items, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your money, minus the original shipping charge. To do this please return your item in the shipping package, include all documentation and send back within 1 week of receipt.
You will be refunded via your original method of payment. Once your returned items are received in our warehouse it can take up to 10 business days to process the return. Once the refund has been issued it usually takes 2-3 business days for the refund to clear.
If you have purchased Chemex items from one of our stockists (either online or in store) then your contract of sale is with them. Therefore items you wish to return, or if they are damaged/defective must be returned to the original place of purchase.
***To process your return you must request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service team via phone 1.413.331.4460 or email email@example.com to ensure you receive a timely replacement or refund.***