Capacity: 30 Ounce
Height: 8 1/2"
Diameter: 5 1/8"
Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie.
The Six Cup Classic Series used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
- You have three days from receipt of product to report breakage or errors in shipping
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply return the item, unused and in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- The item must be in its original packaging and include all documentation.
- We will only accept products for refund or exchange within a 30 day period after you receive it.
- We are not responsible for items that arrive to us broken or are lost in transit. We recommend using a carrier that will insure the products you are returning.
- We are not responsible for the cost of returning an item for exchange or refund.
- We do not warranty against traumatic breakage of Chemex products.
- We do not offer exchanges or refunds on items not bought directly from Chemex Corp. Please contact the store which the products were originally purchased from for assistance with these transactions.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES FOR APPAREL
If there are any problems with your order or you did not receive all of your items, please contact us here: email@example.com.
If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your money, minus the original shipping charge. To do this please return your item in the shipping package, include all documentation and send back within 1 week of receipt.
You will be refunded via your original method of payment. Once your returned items are received in our warehouse it can take up to 10 business days to process the return. Once the refund has been issued it usually takes 2-3 business days for the refund to clear.
If you have purchased Chemex items from one of our stockists (either online or in store) then your contract of sale is with them. Therefore items you wish to return, or if they are damaged/defective must be returned to the original place of purchase.
***To process your return you must request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service team via phone 1.413.331.4460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive a timely replacement or refund.***